§2 DATA ADMINISTRATION
1) The administrator of personal data of Users who are natural persons is EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. based in Plewiska, ul. Grunwaldzka 482, 62-064 Plewiska, NIP: 7773367491, REGON: 387455634, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, which processes this personal data in accordance with applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR).
2) Dane kontaktowe do EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o.: email@example.com.
3) The user is not obliged to provide us with his personal data. However, the User’s refusal to provide or provide the data necessary to provide the Services results in the exclusion of the Website from being able to provide it, and may also limit the User’s access to the Website or its individual functionalities. For example, access to ‘purchase history’ and ‘RMA complaint department’ is only possible after providing personal data as part of registration.
§3 PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. processes Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
a) Provision of services by electronic means consisting of sharing content on the website, maintaining and operating the website’s user account and providing other services available on the website (e.g. placing orders, tracking the status of orders placed, contact form, sending the newsletter, etc.). The legal basis for such processing of personal data is the necessity of processing to perform the concluded contract with the subject of personal data (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and consent by the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) in the case of data provided to the Website optional;
b) Analytical and statistical, including through profiling. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. (art.6 par.1 lit.f) GDPR), consisting primarily of analyzing the activity of website users, how they use the account or their preferences, in order to improve our solutions on the website;
c) Findings, investigations or defenses against claims. The legal basis for such data processing is our legitimate interest (art.6 par.1 lit.f) GDPR) in the form of the implementation of the protection of our rights.
d) If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it during the registration or ordering process, please only provide the e-mail address to which commercial information will be sent from the Administrator, which you can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your EGZOTIC-ROOM account .COM or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each newsletter.
2) Users’ data are also processed for marketing purposes to:
a) Conducting contextual advertising, i.e. displaying marketing content on the Website not adapted to the User’s preferences. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
b) Directing the Newsletter to the User, whose content may include materials constituting commercial information. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
c) Sending commercial information ordered by the User. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is consent (art.6 par.1 lit.a) RODO);
d) Running the so-called direct marketing consisting of directing marketing content to the User by electronic means or through telemarketing. The legal basis for such processing of personal data is consent (art.6 par.1 lit.a) RODO);
e) Imię i nazwisko, adres, telefon, e-mail wskazane jako adres dostawy przekazywane są firmom przewozowym w postaci etykiety/listu przewozowego będącego jednocześnie zleceniem doręczenia przesyłki;
f) In the case of using payments using an external payment system or installment system (PayU, PayPal), all data provided after switching to the payment operator’s website remain registered only in its database and are not in any way available or stored by EGZOTIC-ROOM.COM.
3) For the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in point 1 and 2 above, we use the following Users’ personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, geographical address (residence or similar), telephone number, login, information collected by cookies or a tool or technology similar to them.
§4 DATA SAFETY
1) User registration and authorization processes are supported by the secure SSL 3.0 RSA 128bit protocol – guaranteed by the Universal Certification Center certificate run by Unizeto Technologies S.A. based in Szczecin – as a result of which Users’ personal data is encrypted and – even in the event of interception of transmission – impossible to read by unauthorized persons.
2) Only trained and authorized employees of EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o .
§5 CONFIRMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
1) The Website undertakes to provide the User with access to current information about the entity to which the Website entrusts the processing of data, their scope and date of transmission. EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. provides Users’ personal data on the basis of entrusting the processing of personal data, in particular to providers of IT or marketing solutions, only in connection with the implementation of services provided by the Website to Users.
2) In the event of non-performance or improper performance by EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna TerrarystykaSp. z o.o. his obligations arising from entrusting or further entrusting data processing, contractual and tort liability of the Website is limited only to direct losses suffered by the User. The website is not liable for indirect damages, regardless of their source, except for intentional fault of EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna TerrarystykaSp. z o.o ..
§6 DATA RECIPIENTS
a) Protection of rights EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. or third parties;
b) Protection of public safety or other people;
c) Prevent or deter unethical or offensive conduct; and in all other cases required by law, in particular in cases of suspected offense or infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights.
2) Subject to paragraph 1 of this paragraph, we do not transfer, sell or disclose Users’ personal data to other persons or institutions, except with the express consent of the User.
3) We reserve the right to disclose cooperating with us companies and Internet services collective, general statistical summaries relating to Users.
§7 TECHNICAL ISSUES, DELETION, DATA RETENTION
1) While browsing the Website, our servers automatically collect information sent by the browser and contained in system logs. This information may contain various data, in particular e-mail address, IP address, type of search engine, website visited immediately before entering our Website, time of entering the Website and other statistical data, and may be used by EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. in order to conclude, amend or terminate the contract with the User, ensure the highest quality of Services provided, and for technical and statistical purposes.
2) As a rule, the Website processes the User’s personal data for the duration of the Services provided to him or until he withdraws his consent to the processing of data. The period of personal data processing may be each time extended by the period of:
a) Necessary to settle the Service and assert claims for payments for using the Service;
b) Limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of possible claims or defense against such claims;
c) Characterized by generally applicable laws, eg. To discharge the duties imposed on the public administrator;
d) Necessary to clarify the circumstances of unauthorized use of the Service.
3) In the event EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. information about the User using the Service contrary to the regulations or applicable regulations (unauthorized use of the Service), EGZOTIC-ROOM.COM may process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the User’s liability, provided that it records the fact of obtaining and the content these messages.
4) The Website may notify the User of his unauthorized activities with a request to immediately cease them, as well as to exercise the right referred to in paragraph 2 and 3 of this paragraph.
2) EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. uses the following types of cookies:
a) Session – they are stored on the User’s telecommunications terminal device only until they are on the Website’s website, turn off the browser or log out of the Website;
b) Permanent – stored on the User’s telecommunications terminal device for a specified period or until removed by the User.
3) EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. uses the cookie mechanism for the purposes of:
a) EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. uses the mechanism Facilitating navigation on the Website’s pages, including by maintaining the User’s session, so there is no compulsion to log in again on each subpage; cookies are used for the purposes of:
b) Verification and development of our offer, including by adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences;
4) The user agrees to the use by EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. also third-party cookies to:
a) Presenting multimedia content on the Website’s pages, which are downloaded from an external website;
b) Collection of general and anonymous statistical data via analytical tools;
c) Using interactive functions to popularize the Website using social networking websites.
§9 RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED
1) The User has the right to request access to the data content and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions as well as the right to transfer personal data.
2) You have the option of previewing and editing your data, at any time, as part of the Website, after logging in using your email address and password. If you forget your password or other problems logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) The User has the right to object to the processing of his data for direct marketing purposes or for reasons related to its particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning him based on the justified interest of the administrator.
4) The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if he considers that the processing of personal data by the administrator violates the provisions of the Regulation.
§10 COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
1) EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to send Users commercial information regarding the Website’s activities as well as the Website’s partners and contractors. This right arises when Users agree to the newsletter service, for use by EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. from push technology in browsers or other way of providing commercial information.
2) The User may withdraw his consent to receive commercial information at any time; for example, each recipient of the newsletter has the right to stipulate that he does not agree to receive from EGZOTIC ROOM Profesjonalna Terrarystyka Sp. z o.o. commercial information by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
1) Service is intended for adults only.
1) Persons who are under eighteen years of age may use the Website and Service only with the knowledge and consent of their legal representatives. Minors are requested not to disclose to us or Users any information through or in connection with the Website, in particular personal data.
1) The website may contain links which, if clicked, will redirect the User to an external website. The existence of links cannot be equated with any kind of links between the Website and the entity to which the external website belongs.
2) EGZOTIC ROOM Sp. z o.o. in no case shall he be liable for the consequences of such redirects, shall not affect the content of external websites, shall not be responsible for the content of the privacy and security policy in force on these pages, nor for cookies used during their browsing. We encourage Users using such references to read the content of the relevant documents in force on these pages.
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS