Arcadia Freshwater Pro T5 Lamp is good for photosynthesis, without being artificially pink in colour.
It features a very bright natural white light with a relatively high colour temperature of 6,900K, giving good colour rendition and enhancing the rich greens in plants. The ideal lamp choice for aqua scaping.
One of the aquarium lamps that can be used in tropical terrariums with rich plant growth. Using a double lampholder, it can be combined with a UVB fluorescent lamp Arcadia Forest series (6%) to solve the needs both of plants and reptiles (for example chameleons!)
• Superb natural colours
• Ideal for growing more demanding aquatic plants
• Bright penetrating light, ideal for deeper aquariums
Code Watt Length Diameter lumens Energy kWh/1000
FPP24 24W 550mm T5 – Ø16mm 1050lm A 26
FPP39 39W 850mm T5 – Ø16mm 1950lm A+ 44
FPP54 54W 1150mm T5 – Ø16mm 2800lm A+ 60
FPP80 80W 1450mm T5 – Ø16mm 3700lm A+ 85
– Good for photosynthesis
– Features natural white light
– Good colour rendition
– Enhances greens in plants (also in tropical vivariums)
– Ideal lamp choice for aqua scaping or tropical terrariums